Books Name: Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg PE
Publication Date: November 20 2015
Why You Should Have this Book?
Professional Engineering(PE) degree is one of the most desired degree among the engineers. Engineers who want to build a career fulfilled with prosperity and dignity, should have seek for the prestigious PE degree. The Engineers who have PE degree are treated with best salary in the world with good recognition.
Michael R. Lindeburg PE is undoubtedly the best writer in the field of academic writing for the students and professionals who appears for the Professional Civil Engineering exam. He is the author of 35 well known books and most of his books are international best seller in the respective field.
Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam is the most comprehensive book written till today to help the students and professional to pass the NCEES Civil PE Exam.
Civil Engineering Reference Manual 15th ed(CERM15), is the complete preparation manual for PE Civil Exam. This book has been designed to prepare you for the NCEES PE Civil Exam. This great book includes-
- support material included in over 100 appendices
- Examples and practice problems related to PE Civil Exam(More than 500 examples has been clarified)
- Figures,equations and tables required for the PE Civil Exam and
- This book follows S.I. and U.S. customary units equally
This book covers almost everything related to pass the Civil PE Exam. This book covers-
- Civil breadth topics
- Geotechnical engineering topics
- Construction Engineering related topics
- Structural Engineering Topics
- Transportation Engineering Related topics
- Environmental related topics
- Water resources engineering topics
This book contains everything you need to pass the Civil PE exam. Therefore, for the readers who have budget constraint can purchase only this book to pass the NCEES CIVIL PE Exam. Moreover this reference boo could be a good resource of information for your engineering career.