Book Name: FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg
Edition: First and New Edition
Why Shall You Have This Book?
Passing Fundamentals of Engineering(FE) exam is one of the prerequisites to be a professional engineer. As an Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineering student having a Professional Engineering degree may impact your career positively with higher job posting, higher salary and also the authority to sign documents relating to electrical engineering. Appearing and achieving the Fundamentals of Engineering and Professional Engineering licensure could be the life-changing decision if you can avail it.
As you are on the first stage i.e. trying to complete FE exam, you must have to be familiar with the question pattern, related theories, codes, references and standards to follow during your exam. Most of the students take the FE exam lightly and as a result meet with a failure in a real challenging professional electrical world.
FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual helps you to overcome some of the hurdles in your FE exam journey. It eases your journey by educating you about the following-
- Make you familiarize with the codes, standards you will have on your exam day.
- Introduce you with the topics and theories you must read if you want to pass on the first attempt.
- Help you to find any topics with its robust index.
- Introduce the problem types, question types of FE Electrical exam.
- Show you the best way you can solve any problem.
- Robust your theoretical knowledge with the theories provided and so on.
Topics Covered in FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
Do not worry, please. This book covers almost all of the topics you may need to prepare yourself for the FE Electrical exam.
You Can Also Try Following Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”