What Are The Best Reasons for Having This Awesome Book?
If you are a Civil Engineer, you must know that, which subject embarrassed you most in achieving your bachelor degree? In most cases, the answer may be Structural Engineering.
In structural engineering, you need to analyze the structure and design many parts/member of structures. Moreover, the processes of structural analysis are not easy at all and often you may have a headache getting the proper solution.
Civil Engineering PE exam is nothing difference, As you need to sign the designs, documents of your project related to civil engineering having a structural engineering PE degree may increase your salary as well as your dominance in the project. Now, how to get an NCEES PE certification in Structural Engineering?
The best method is obviously to study and enrich your knowledge more and more. But to do this, you need proper guidance on codes, methods and terminologies of structural engineering.
Structural Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam is one of the best books authored by Michael R. Lindeburg. The book is written only for the depth section of the Civil Engineering PE exam. The book may help you getting a good preparation in the following ways-
- Have good cross-references of the theories and mathematical sections
- Cross-references would help you to learn more and more
- Both ASD and LRFD design methods are thoroughly discussed
- Design for steel and wood, both are described appropriately
- Have more than 95 example problems and solutions
- Contains Exercise problems that will judge your capacity and learning
- Have several demonstrated equations, tables, graphs, charts and annexures
Topics Covered in this book-
- Design of steel, masonry and wood structures
- Design of RCC(Reinforced Cement Concrete) structures and members
- Design of prestressed structures etc.
You May Also Choose From The Following Awesome Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”