Book Name: Civil Engineering Solved Problems, 8th Ed
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Why Civil Engineering Solved Problems is a Necessity?
This book is written for those who want to pass Civil PE Exam on the first attempt. The book is full of enthusiasm of civil engineering problems.
There are 370 solved problems of Civil Engineering. The problems cover the wider topics of civil engineering required for NCEES Civil PE Exam. The book will make you familiarize with the NCEES Civil PE Exam related problems. The problems are so built that are utmost matches with Civil PE Exam. Thus practicing the problems you get an overall idea of the questions you need to practice for your Civil PE exam. The solution of the problems are according to NCEES suggested methods and codes.
The questions are made based on the previous year questions complexity. None of them are too hard nor too easy. The questions are of the middle in terms of toughness and it provides good exposure to the learners.
The key facilities you will enjoy are-
- Easy and step by step solution of the problems
- Make you familiarize to problems demonstrated as well NCEES Civil PE Exam problems
- Used proper guidance for easy solving of the exam questions
- Provides necessary references
- Follows NCEES updated syllabus and code requirements
Topics Covered in this book are-
- Geotechnical Engineering problems
- Structural Engineering problems
- Environmental Engineering problems
- Transportation Engineering and Planning
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Water Resources Engineering problems
Get a Copy Civil Engineering Solved Problems, 8th Ed
You Can Also Try The Following Books on NCEES Civil PE Exam
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”