How PPI Construction Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam can Help You?
Everyone who is going to take PE Exam knows there are two sections in a PE Exam. It a 4+4 hours breadth and depth section. Breadth exam questions are same for all discipline within Civil PE Exam. But depth section varies according to the examinees choice.
PE Construction has been chosen among all five PE Civil Exam i.e. PE Geotechnical, PE Structural, PE Transportation, PE Water Resources and Environmental and PE Construction. This is because by looking at the specifications provided by the NCEES it looks more easy than the others. But in fact it is the one of the hardest among PE Exams with the lowest pass rate.
If you are confident enough to take PE Construction as your major for Civil PE Exams, you need to know what types of questions may arise during the examination. moreover, it is necessary to solve exam like questions and practice them.
PPI Construction Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam by Hartmann can ease tyour work by providing what you are looking for. The book contains two set of questions having total 80 exam like questions. Each set of 40 questions are so prepared that you can solve it within four hours as like the original PE Exam.
- Follows the codes and specifications provided by the NCEES for construction depth section. (Download Civil Breadth and Construction Depth PE Exam Specifications)
- Covers a wide range of topics within the specification of NCEES.
- Includes two exam like question set. Each question can be solved within six minutes. The whole question set should be solved within 4 hours, like exam.
- Answer keys are provided, so that you can judge your preparation for the real exam.
- Answer keys will help you to learn exact problem solving approaches within short time.
- Help you to identify which codes and specifications would be necessary during the exam.
Some reviewers, say that the questions are almost similar to the 2nd edition. So, if you have the second edition please recheck the contents before buying. You can take a look inside the book.
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites