Book Name: Construction Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam (Get Now)
How Construction Depth Reference Manual May Help You To Pass Civil PE Exam?
It is well known that all of the Civil PE Exam attendees need to sit for an 8-hour exam divided into two parts. The first one i.e. the AM Exam session is common for everyone whereas the PM Exam session is discipline specific. For example, you can take one from the five following concentration areas to complete and pass your PE Civil Exam-
- Water Resources and Environmental
Construction Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam is one of the finest reference books ever written to help you pass the construction breadth problems. There are 40 problems in total you need to solve within 4 hours of breadth exam and to do this you need a good referencing book.
A good reference book can be carried during the exam and Construction Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam is that kind of one. You can carry and use this book during your construction depth exams and solve the related problems.
Construction Depth Reference Manual is a features a lot of benefits to the students.
The features can be summarised as follows-
- Includes all exam topics to help you during the exam
- Carried through both SI and US Customary units.
- Exam adopted codes, standards are frequently followed.
- The content is up to date with the NCEES Civil PE Exam syllabus.
- An easy to use index will help you find any topics easily than ever.
- Texts are easy and understandable for the basic learners.
- Directs you to the exam codes and specification you may need during the exam.
- Contains around 163 equations, 93 figures, 38 tables and 5 appendices that will help you find any topic easily than ever.
You Can Also Try The Following Useful Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”