Book Name: Elementary Surveying: A Introduction to Geomatics (Get Now)
Why Shall You Have Elementary Surveying(15th Ed.)?
Surveying is a wide and complex subject. Many students of Civil Engineering and other discipline are taking surveying as a mandatory course during their graduation. Moreover, due to its increasing demand in today’s construction and other application fields, the demand for learning basic and elementary surveying is facing an increase as a choice.
For the students who are taking basic surveying or elementary surveying as one of their course items are in search of good textbooks. Elementary Surveying: An Introduction to Geomatics is one of the most popular textbooks ever written. This book is being followed by many colleges and institutions of the USA as a textbook for the surveying course as a result became the best seller in its category.
The book is full of information and practice problems which enable its readers to learn the best of surveying. As the surveying field is changing with the change in construction method and fields, new technologies are included in this 15th edition of Elementary Surveying book.
The Key Feature that may Force you Have a Copy of This Book is-
- The easy and understandable text of the complex theories and problems.
- Almost all of the recent invention in surveying techniques has been included.
- Introduce you to the modern tactics of surveying
- Presents a lot of useful surveying information including theories, tools, graphs, charts, equations, appendices etc.
- Prepared as such so that you need no mentor to complete your problems i.e. this book could be a self-instructor to its readers.WOW!!
- Mastering™ Engineering is available for the first time with this edition
- Includes a lot of examples and practice problems. Example problems are solved in an easy and understandable manner.
You Can Also Try The following Great Books on Surveying
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”