Book Name: Environmental Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam(Get Now)
Author: Ashok V. Naimpally, Kirsten Sinclair Rossel0t
How May Environmental Specific Review Help You to Pass FE Exam?
The students who want to take FE Environmental exam the ‘Environmental Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam is a good practice book. It is an obvious truth there is a shortage of good environmental FE Exam books on the market and as a result, the students who want to pass FE Environmental Exam needs to study FE Review Manual that is a common book for all of the FE Exam students.
Environmental Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam is the book maybe you are in search of. Although there is criticism still exist about this book as this does not include the groundwater problems. But still, this is the best book available on the market to solve most of the environment related to FE problems.
Key Features of This Book-
- 60 environmental FE Exam related practice problems included with full and complete solutions and references
- 2 complete 4 hour FE model exam has been included
- Covers almost all of the topics of the Environmental FE Exam
Topics Covered in This Book-
- Environmental Science and Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Wastewater Engineering, treatment and disposal