Book Name: FE Chemical Practice Problems
How This Book Can Help You in Passing FE Chemical Exam?
To establish yourself as a professional chemical engineer you must have to have a PE Chemical degree and to pass the PE Exam first you have to appear for the FE Chemical exam. All of us know, that FE Exam is a nationally recognized program and once you have completed it, you never to sit twice again. But is it too easy to pass the FE Chemical Exam on the first attempt?
The answer is ‘with conditions. The condition is that you have to get a good reference and practice guide on the same topic and study them. Without practice, you will not be able to get the in core information of the FE Chemical exam and the result will be ‘FAILURE’. So, practice and practice a bit more with proper reference guides and practice guides could be the core of your success.
Today, we are going to introduce the ‘FE Chemical Practice Problems’ by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. The book is the most comprehensive book ever written that contains the practice problems that are quite similar to the real exam questions and hence practicing the problems increases your thinking capability and problem-solving skill too.
Best Features of FE Chemical Practice problems Book-
- Over 600 exam like questions and their solutions are included.
- The author used proper reference that will introduce you to the references you will need during the FE Chemical Exam.
- The solutions are step by step with clear explanations and very much easy to follow.
- Easy and understandable text.
- Contains almost all of the exam topics that prepare you for the full exam, not for any specific part.
- Updated with the all of the new references from the FE Reference Handbook.
- The questions are so prepared that they can be answered in three minutes and this help you to understand the time machine during the exam day.
- The used nomenclatures are industry standard.
- Compatible with the both US Customary and SI units
- General Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Chemical Reaction
- Engineering Sciences
- Engineering Thermodynamics and Chemical Thermodyanamics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Probability and Statistics
- Mass Transfer and Separation
- Material-Energy Balances
- Process Control
- Process Design
- Occupational Health and Safety