Books Name: FE Civil Review (Get FE Civil Review Now!!)
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg
What Are The Best Reasons to Have This Book?
Michael R. Lindeburg is the famous author of many Fundamentals of Engineer(FE) books and he is in the top seller in the field of FE and PE Exam.
All of us know that, as per the law maintained by the NCEES, you must have to pass FE exam before you can appear for your FE Civil exam and I shall mention that FE Civil Review by Michael R. Lindeburg is the finest book I have ever seen that is the most comprehensive book for the FE Civil Examinees.
First of all, FE Civil Review by Michael R. Lindeburg is the updated version of FE Civil Review Manual by the same author. As the author changed the name a bit, he changed a lot of inside materials too in the updated version.
This book is a complete book for the FE Civil Exam because-
- The book covers almost every knowledge areas you need during your exam
- The author presented several equations, formulas, charts, graphs, pictures to make you familiarize with the problems you may have during the exam.
- Follows the NCEES FE Exam updated syllabus and references.
- Presented several exam like problems and their best solutions
- A powerful index to help you find the question related topics just at once during the exam.
- Explained theories are concise and to the point.
N.B. You may find the outdated copies on the marketplaces and DO NOT BUY BUY THE OUTDATED COPIES.
A glimpse of the topics covered-
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Computational Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Water Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Probability and Statistics
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Mechanics of Solids
- Mechanics of Materials
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering
and so on….
Get FE Civil Review Now
You Can Also Try The Following Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”