Book Name: FE Mechanical Practice Problems
How FE Mechanical Practice Problems May Help You To Pass NCEES FE Exam?
Fundamentals of Engineering of FE Exam is a nationally recognized degree and one of the prerequisites to appear for NCEES PE Exam. Therefore passing this exam is as important as passing Professional Engineer(ing) exam.
The FE Mechanical Practice Problems by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE is the finest book to prepare the mechanical engineers or students for the FE Exam. This book is unique in its feature, content and practice problems.
The best features of this book are-
- Contains problems that are almost similar to real life exams
- Follows updated codes, regulations, rules and information.
- Easy and understandable text
- Formatted with both SI and US Customary units
- Practice problems for the FE exam are so prepared, that can be solved in three minutes.
- Contains over 460 exams like questions
- Solutions are step by step and follow the approved NCEES procedures.
- Familiarize you with the nomenclatures of the NCEES FE Exam.
- Follows NCEES Reference Handbook’s procedures and nomenclatures.
The 460 practice problems cover the following areas-
- Mechanical design and analysis
- Material properties
- Heat transfer
- Fluid mechanics
- Dynamics, kinematics and vibrations
- Engineering ethics and professional practice
- Engineering economics
- Mechanics of materials
- Mechanics of solids
Bonus: As on purchasing you will have 01-year full access to ppipass.com to get more online problems and texts related to NCEES FE Exam.
You Can Also Try The Following Useful Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”