Book name: FE Mechanical Review Manual (Get Now)
Edition: New Edition
How May This Book help in Passing FE Mechanical Exam?
For the mechanical engineering passing the FE Exam is important to be a professional engineer(PE). Holding a PE License means you have some extra power in signing documents, a good career goal and is a certified professional engineer who can ask for a better salary than other graduate engineers.
FE Mechanical Review Manual is a famous book by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE for the mechanical engineers and students. This is the first complete review manual that emphasizes in creating values in mechanical engineers. This book is a comprehensive book that follows NCEES guidelines for the FE Exam and NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
Please keep in mind that you are allowed to have a computerized copy of NCEES FE Reference Handbook on the exam day and you can take almost nothing along with you. So a good guideline on how to use FE Reference Handbook to pass FE Mechanical Exam could be very handy and that’s the purpose of FE Mechanical Review Manual.
Key Features of FE Mechanical Review Manual
- Follows NCEES recommended procedures
- Have related texts, theories, problems, solutions of the FE Exam.
- Equations, figures, tables etc.. will make you familiarize with the exam day references.
- Includes 15 diagnostic exams that will judge the grasp knowledge and will let you know your weak points on which you shall work.
- Exam-like practice problems will test you before exam efficiency and make you more confident to face the exam.
- 30 days web access to the mobile version of the book will always keep you updated.
- A good, informative and robust index will help you in finding your desired text within no time.
- Industry standard references, terminology and nomenclatures will enhance your knowledge and skills.
Included Topics for FE Mechanical Exam
- Computational Tools
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Heat Transfer
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Statistics and Probability
Get a Copy of FE Mechanical Review Manual by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”