Book Name: FE Mechanical Review Manual
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Edition: First and Latest
Why Is This Book a Necessity to Pass NCEES FE Exam?
Passing Fundamentals of Engineering(FE) exam is a criterion set by the NCEES to appear for the Professional Engineering(PE) Exam and hence every mechanical engineer needs to focus on FE Exam before they can avail their PE degree.
For the mechanical engineers, the good book on FE Exam preparation is ridiculously less than the FE Civil Exam and all of the demand of taking preparation for the FE exam is somehow circulating on the Michael R. Lindeburg’s books. FE Mechanical Review Manual is that book which is the best seller in this category over several marketplaces.
FE Mechanical Review Manual by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE is the finest book ever written for the examinees of FE Mechanical exam. This book is a necessity for the mechanical engineers who want to pass FE Mechanical exam because of the following reasons-
- Familiarize you with the supporting materials you will have on the exam day.
- Have 15 exam modules which will judge your skills before the exam
- Step by step solution to problems and analytics
- Follows NCEES updated syllabus and directions
- Covers almost all of the topic areas.
- Passing is guaranteed if you follow the book and its resources otherwise money guaranteed by ppi2pass.com
- Thermodynamics and computational dynamics
- Kinematics, vibrations, magnetism and electricity related topics
- Material Properties related problems and theories
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Design Procedures.
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
Bonus: You will get 30 day free web access upon purchasing the book and that will help you to prepare yourself on the go. Moreover, they will fix a fully customizable reading schedule to help you pass the exam.
You Can Also Try The Following Useful Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”