Book Name: FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Edition: First Edition
Are FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems Really Helpful?
Both of the books published in 2014 and therefore is a bit old version. But as you have no option, you need to stick with the old one to take hard preparation.
Today, I am going to give you a comprehensive review of the FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems book. This book is great because-
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE is the author and of course he is the most experienced in this sector.
- Contains over 320 multiple choice questions that can be solved in three minutes. These problems will help you to understand the exam topics and will make you familiar with the type of exam questions.
- Make you familiar with the NCEES Reference Handbook.
- Help you to maintain your time as you can check the time you are needing to solve each questions.
- Covers a good area of FE Exam syllabus.
- There is no other competitor book in this field in the market.
Topics Covered in FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems-
- Probability and Statistics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat, Mass and Energy Transfer System
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Materials Science
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mathematics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Occupational Health and Safety
You Can Also Try The following Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”