Book Name: National Electrical Code 2017 (NEC) (Get Now)
Why Having NEC 2017 is Important
National Electrical Code 2017 or NFPA 70 is a must have book for the engineers and practitioners who are working with any electrical device or machines. This electrical occupancy code is worldwide popular for its contents and is being followed by thousands of engineers and many countries to ensure overall safety in their works; before and after execution.
National Electrical Code 2017 is an electrical code produced by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) of the USA. The 2017 edition of this codebook contains many new additions to its previous one and is full of new information that meets the demand of the modern times. As a result, this book has been the key code to ensure the safety of residential, commercial and industrial occupancies over the years.
Key Features of National Electrical Code (NEC) 2017-
- Newly written elements have been added to the previous edition
- Includes everything that may cause a hazard
- Guide you on how to take/make your occupancy more safer than ever.
- Covers almost all areas of occupancies including govt and private buildings, other structures, yards, outside spaces, equipment rooms, equipment installation, power generation, distribution line management etc.
- Ensures the best safety procedures in workplaces
- Occupational health and safety has been strongly considered
Get a Copy of National Electrical Code 2017 by NFPA
You can Also Choose Any of the Following Good Books on Occupational Health and Safety