Books Name: Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, 15th Ed
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Why Should You Have Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam?
Probably, you are planning to sit for the NCEES Civil Engineering PE Exam as PE degree is required by many state governments of the USA to sign and verify the engineering drawings, calculations etc.
To be passed on NCEES Civil Engineering PE Exam you need to have certain knowledge on Civil Engineering and all of us know that without practicing the Civil Engineering PE Exam related you are done with nothing.
It has been said that Practice makes a man perfect and that’s the reason you need Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam written by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE (The famous writer on several PE Exam books).
First of all, I would like to say, this awesome PE Exam preparation book is a companion to Civil Engineering Reference Manual by the same author(Get CERM15). You can achieve the best result if you read both of the books at the same time.
Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam is one of the finest books ever written on this topic. This book contains over 900 practice problems which will guide you to the in depth of civil engineering as well as well prepared for the Civil Engineering PE Exam. This book features two major types of questions, first short, multiple choice questions for the morning session and second, big, in depth questions for the evening session of PE Exam.
The problems are unique in its components as they are more likely to the real NCEES PE Exam questions and the book follows both the U. S. Customary and SI Units at the same time, which allows you to differentiate between the unit change factors on problem-solving.
The 15th edition of this book is unique in its style because-
- Tries to follow individual problem-solving techniques.
- Will introduce you to the codes and standards related to Civil PE Exam.
- Solutions of the sample problems are easy to follow and complete.
- Solution methodologies are permitted by NCEES Civil Engineering PE Exam.
- Several references, tables, equations, graphs, tables are included which will allow you to follow the exam format easily.
- Covers both morning and evening session questions as well as tries to build up your knowledge and skill of Civil Engineering.
- Covers all five major branches related engineering problems like Construction, Geotechnical, Transporation, Structural and Water Resources, Environmental Engineering.
Get Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, 15th Ed
You Can Also Try The Following Books on NCEES Civil PE Exam
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”