Book Name: PE Civil Practice Problems(Get Now)
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Why is PE Civil Practice Problems Unique in its Features?
If you want to prepare for your PE Civil exam and wish to succeed in the first try, you must have to work hard and solve the problems that may look very similar to the real exam problems. Without practicing more and more, you will not be able to grasp the core knowledge lies in the problems and thus will result in a devastating failure in the NCEES PE Exam.
PE Civil Practice Problems is the updated version of Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam by the same author and includes several changes. The changes are in its use of latest codes, specifications and standards as approved by the NCEES.
Get Your Copy of
The core features of PE Civil Practice Problems are-
- Easy, understandable texts.
- Use of related codes, references and standards to solve the problems.
- Over 900 PE exam-like problems that are closely related to theories and will help you to gain the basic and advanced knowledge of civil engineering
- Make you familiarize with the referencing materials of NCEES PE exam.
- Solution to the problems are made super easy to understand the process and follows approved methodologies by NCEES(ASD and LRFD both)
- US Customary and SI units both are carried out throughout the book.
- Covers almost all knowledge areas of Civil Engineering(Construction, geotechnical,structural, water resources and environmental, transportation, project planning, earthwork calculations, hydraulics, traffic engineering, soil mechanics, earthwork design, groundwater, open channel flow, closed conduit flow, foundation engineering, material quality and quality control, structural analysis and design and many more on over 836 pages)
- Is a companion to PE Civil Reference Manual and as a result, you can achieve the best possible solution to your problems.
You Can Also Try The Following Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”