Book Name: PE Civil Practice Problems (Get From Here)
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Edition: 16th (Sixteenth Edition)
Release Date: March 1st, 2019
What are the Contents of the PE Civil Practice Problems-16th Edition?
If you are preparing for the NCEES PE Civil Exam, then you should know which reference manual you have to follow. (Reminder: You should follow PE Civil Reference Manual Sixteenth Edition Michael R. Lindeburg, PE). You can take this book on the exam center and use it as a reference during the exam. Cheers!!
After releasing PE Civil Reference Manual 16th Edition, many examinees said that it is not worth buying. But we demonstrated the reason for having this book is far better than its previous version. (See the full differences between CERM 15th and CERM 16TH Edition).
Recently on March 1st, 2019, a new book by the Michael R Lindeburg, PE hit the market and this time ‘PE Civil Practice Problems-16th Edition. A new companion to the PE Civil Reference Manual and today we are going to give you an in-depth review of PE Civil Practice Problems.
To pass the PE Civil Exam there is no alternative to practice a lot of problems. Only practicing lot problems can not ensure a good score in the PE Civil Exam. Because not all practice problems are necessary and not all of them are properly made to fit the exam specifications or types. This is the position where PE Civil Practice Problems stands is a suitable position than its competitors.
Get Your Copy of PE Civil Practice Problems-16th Edition-Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
PE Civil Practice Problems contains over 900 practice problems that are fully compatible with the NCEES PE Civil Examination. How can I say that they are fully compatible? Yes, they are compatible because-
- The book released on March 1st, 2019, so obviously it contains the latest codes, specifications etc followed by the NCEES.
- The questions will judge your understanding of the problem and will let you know the basic of the problem.
- The questions are so prepared they will provide you a comprehensive practicing scenario.
- The problems can be solved in six minutes or less which is required to follow in the exam hall.
- The practice problems are real exam like questions. This will introduce you with the problem types you are going to face in Pearson Vue Test Centers!!
- The references in this book are cross-referenced with the PE Civil Reference Manual will teach you how to use the PE Civil Reference Manual for preparation.
- The book and its contents cover the full PE Civil Exam syllabus.
- The solution to the problem is so presented that anyone can understand. The solution method follows the NCEES recommended solution methodologies(ASD/LRFD).
- Fully compatible with the both US Customary and SI units.
- Solution to the problems is easy and complete.
- The book presents practice problems for the Civil breadth, construction, geotechnical, transportation and structural engineering PE Civil Exam.
If you really want to pass the exam, you need to practice a lot. 900+ Real PE Civil Exam-like questions should be your first choice to solve and that’s the reason you should have a copy of PE Civil Practice Problems-Sixteenth Edition-Michael R. Lindeburg, PE.