Book Name: PE Civil Reference Manual (Click to get your Copy)
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg PE
What Are The Best Reasons to have PE Civil Reference Manual-16th ed.?
Michael R. Lindeburg PE is one of the famous authors of several books for the PE Licensure exam preparation organized by NCEES to certify the eligible engineers and surveyors who can sign the documents i.e. engineering drawings, estimates and so on. All of us know that PE Licensure is very much important if you want to have a good command over your career and want to work in different states of the United States of America.
PE Civil Reference Manual formerly known as Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam by the same author is the finest books ever written to make you prepare for the NCEES PE exam. Over the years there are several changes in the syllabus and exam content areas to make it contemporary with the recent inventions in the field of civil engineering and till date, the most updated version of this most comprehensive Civil Engineering PE Reference Book is the 16th edition. The book is full of necessary texts, problems, solutions, theories, references, tables, charts etc. to help you understand the updated syllabus of Civil Engineering PE Exam of NCEES.
This book is a combination of 1728 pages full of important information that can guide you to crack the Civil Engineering PE Exam on the first attempt.
In general, the book is important to have because of two distinct reasons-
- Easy to understandable texts
- Good, easy and formatted explanations
But in-depth, there may have several reasons-
- A fully functional deep index, that helps you find any information easier than ever.
- Easy to find the necessary codes, charts, tables and related theories.
- Contains over 500 example problems that help you to grasp in core theories and the problems are chronologically solved to meet the demand of civil engineering PE students.
- A glossary of over 550 commonly used civil engineering terms would help you to understand the in-depth knowledge of civil engineering.
- Support materials are in over 100 appendices.
- The author tried to put all of the civil engineering equations, tables, figures etc. so that you feel comfortable and confident during the exam.
- Used terminologies and nomenclatures are industry standard.
- Problems, theories are carried out in both U.S. customary and SI units both.
There are so many reasons you can include in this list but I would not mention it here. But I shall mention that this book could be a good resource for your civil engineering career.
In a broad aspect, the book contains the following topics covered-
-Earthwork related theories problems and theories
-Estimating of materials and costing involved in projects
-Construction methods and maintenance procedures
-Quality control and Occupational health and safety
-Structural Design and Analysis; problems and solutions
-Codal provisions in the structural design
-Detailing of concrete and steel structures
-Soil characteristics and classification
-Laboratory and field tests of soil
-Earthquake engineering and associated loads
-Groundwater and seepage
-Earth structures and their construction
-Deep and shallow foundations
-Pavement design, maintenance
-Traffic engineering and management
-Design of highway structures
-Roadside and construction procedures.
-Codes on transportation and traffic engineering
-Construction of water structures, design and analysis
-Open channel flow and aquifers
-Low-cost water structures
-Hydraulics of open channel and closed conduit
-Wastewater treatment, sewage treatment
-Drinking water provisions and criteria
-Drinking water distribution and networking system
-Engineering economic analysis.
Get Your Copy of PE Civil Reference Manual by Michael R. Lindeburg-16th ed.
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”