Book Name: Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, 15th Ed
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
What Are The Best Features of Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam?
If you are preparing for the Civil Engineering PE exam, then you should know this not easy to pass this professional engineering exam for the first time. Sitting first time in the PE examination and cracking it is difficult. So, what are the procedures you can follow to prepare best for the worst exam you are going to face?
There are several ways. But wise man says, 'Practice makes a man Perfect.' In some sense, this proverb goes 100% exact.
For the preparation of the Civil Engineering PE Exam, you need to follow the NCEES Civil Engineering PE exam latest syllabus. This syllabus updates every year and includes many new things. So, first of all, set up your mind to follow the updated syllabus. But searching and getting the most up to date book is not an easy task as there are many PE exam books that are full of shits and you may find them unnecessary.
Today, we are going to discuss the most comprehensive book, that is prepared only for the Civil Engineering PE exam practice problems. The name of the book is ' Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE exam.' Yes, it is one of the most needed books to prepare yourself best for the PE exam.
There are some key features that will catch your eye on this book are listed below-
- Its a companion book of Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE exam, Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Contains over 900 practice problems
- Follows the format of 6 minute PE exam questions
- Focuses on each and every area of Civil Engineering PE exam
- Supports both US Customary and SI units
- Solution to the problems follows NCEES recommended methods i.e ASD and LRFD
- Covers both civil breadth and depth questions
- Make yourself used to the updated codes required by NCEES PE Exam
- Includes topics on construction, geotechnical, structural, water and environmental, transportation engineering topics, theories and problems
- Contains necessary figures, graphs, tables, charts etc.
Get a Copy of Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, 15th Ed
You May Also Choose From The Following Awesome Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”