Book Name: Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical & Computer CBT Exam: Practice over 500 solved problems with detailed solutions including Alternative-Item Types
Author: Wasim Asghar, PE
Edition: 2nd (February 18, 2018)
How Could This Book Help in Passing FE Exam?
NCEES FE Exam is a nationally recognized program and has a lifetime validity but this degree does not allow you to sign the engineering drawings and documents. Passing FE Exam is crucial as this is a MUST to obtain PE License.
A good guidance is something you will need to have if you really want to be a Professional Engineer. Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering(FE) Electrical and Computer CBT Exam
is such a study guide that provides the best services in its area. The author Wasim Asghar, PE, P.Eng., M.Eng. studied the whole new syllabus and FE reference manual to write this awesome book. Within a few days after publishing this book gained popularity as this book helped several students in passing the FE Electrical and Computer CBT Exam.
The key features of this book include-
- The book is problem-based i.e. you will learn during solving any particular type of questions
- Over 500 problems in different subject areas
- Proper and NCEES allowed solution techniques are followed by through.
- Covers all knowledge areas of FE Electrical and Computer Exam
- Familiarize you with the problems you will have on the exam day.
- Detailed and proper references are included.
- Guides you on how to use FE Reference Handbook.
Get a Copy of Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical & Computer CBT Exam: Practice over 500 solved problems with detailed solutions including Alternative-Item Types
You Can Also Try Following Books
N.B: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
Please follow and like us:
Books You Might Like